Matt Tolentino Visit

The truth is I have missed the visit of Matthew Tolentino... I very regret at that time because not able to listen to his experience. As I searching on the internet, Matthew Tolentino is an Assitant Professor at the University of Washington in Tacoma. He is an assistant with Electrical and Computer Engineering. He is also best known at the hardware architectures, system software, and computing system.  He has graduated from the University of Maryland with a bachelor's degree in computer science, from the University of Washington with a master's degree in Computing & Software Systems and from the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University with the Ph.D. of Computer Science. As a student at the University of Washington in Tacoma, I find myself really hard to get along with the computer science major. I have tried so many times to pass the class of java and other science class. The more I tried I found that learning a computer language is not that easy. It needs to take time and a lot of practice to able to understand the concept and its function. After I researched Matthew Tolentino's legacy, what he did make me feel small and I have to work harder. My classmate told me about his story and from her description, it is already inspiring. Indeed, hearing from his face to face will be much moving, his story for sure has provoked my hard stuck ego and for sure he will spark many others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog