3 ideas of business

1. Open a store that sale designer and hype clothing:

One of my dreams is to open a store that sells designer clothing. During the early 21st century people didn't care about clothing and luxury products. They tend to use cheaper substitutes because that was a difficult time. There were wars, economic depression,... that the people couldn't waste money and have to struggle for a living. But those time has ended with a more stable economy and people living standard is rising. People now don't have to strive for living like they were before. They can have a more comfortable life. On the other hand, The young now spend more money on their look, invest in clothing, especially high-quality ones. Notice the changes, I urgently take advantage of the situation. By researching and alway update the trend of the young. I have experience enough the resell market of hype clothing and how to buy designer clothing at a lower price. Hype clothing, items are stuff like that are sell at limited supply and have a resell value. Jordan 1 and Yeezy are some of the most common examples. With those experiences in hand, I confidently that I can gather enough supply for my shop gradually and the goods are definitely wanted. I am very passionate about this project as I am also a part of this movement and I am glad that I can make money from my passion. 

2. Open a store that cleans and restore luxury products:

I believe that nothing lasts forever without good care. As I said about the new movement and people's new trend. The luxury products like bags and shoes do not last forever too. Therefore, I will be the one that does the maintenance and repair. Another dream of mine is to open a store that repair and maintenance of luxury bags, expensive shoes, exquisite items. I use designer items a lot and I am very frustrating if my expensive bag for shoe got dirty or scratch. The value of the item is not only about the price but it also has meaning or memory with it. I hate to see a valuable thing being like that. So my store will take out that frustrating experience.

3. Money transfer
These days, it is difficult to exchange currency. Whenever people want to change their currency for another they're usually lost a fee. Especially, an international student has to transfer the money a lot, therefore, the fee has become a problem. This will resolve the problem and help thousands of international students, I want to create a service that helps the people transfer the money fastest and no fee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog