How Much Will You Charge (and Why)



In order to charge the correct price of the product, The net income must be equal to revenue minus expenses. For example, from my business plan, I have the following personnel expenses $217* 4 (sales) + $217 (accountant) + $434(Marketer) = $1521. The expenses for repair, decoration, installation of shops, tables and chairs cost, display cabinet shelves are $1304. The amount paying for the purchase of products for inventory  (1st installment) is $1304. These expenses combined with other expenses $173 and the working capital $1739 will have a total estimated cost of $5260 the first month, Dividing the cost into days will be $175 a day. To stay in the business I will price at least at 1.5 and above depending on the model. For instance, Yeezy sneakers are one of the most famous shoes we are selling with the retail price of $220 before tax and $242 after tax. The common and least popular Yeezy model will be priced at $375 and the more popular model price will be higher compared to the market. So at least I will earn a 50% profit from the purchase of my product and If needed there is some room for a discount when I need to clean my inventory. To keep the business healthy I have to guarantee to sell at least you Yeezy a day, But I do have other series and models like Jordans, Gucci, Louis Vuitton that are much more profitable than Yeezy. From that I confident about the pricing and the future of my business,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog